Massage Therapy Treatments
& Multi – Treatment Package Policies. And all other products.
Terms and Conditions. All Sales are Final.
Practitioner Name: Anthony P Pauly Jr
Trade Name: The Shaman’s Touch Anthony P Pauly Jr MT
Business Address: 1007 Mountain Rd Stowe VT, 05672
Telephone number: (802)-324-5769
Antony P Pauly Jr, hereafter, “the Practitioner” has the received following education, training & credentials:
Massage Therapy Diploma – Florida College of Natural Health, 2003
THE STATE OF VERMONT HAS NOT ADOPTED ANY EDUCATIONAL AND TRAINING STANDARDS FOR MASSAGE THERAPY PRACTITIONERS THIS STATEMENT OF CREDENTIALS IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY.
1. Under Vermont law, a massage therapist or a complementary and alternative health care practitioner may not provide a medical diagnosis or recommend discontinuance of medically prescribed treatments. If a client desires a diagnosis from a licensed physician, chiropractor, or acupuncture practitioner, or services from a physician, chiropractor, nurse, osteopath, physical therapist, dietitian, nutritionist, acupuncture practitioner, athletic trainer, or any other type of health care provider, the client may seek such services at any time.”
2. The client understands that draping, consisting of sheets or towels, will be used to cover the client during the session. The only areas that will remain uncovered are those being treated.
3. The client agrees to use good personal hygiene in preparation for the treatment.
4. The therapist will explain the planned procedure in general terms and answer any questions related to the treatment.
5. Fees, Payment, Insurance: Fees for Massage Therapy treatments are listed on the Practitioner’s website at www.theshamanstouch.com You the client acknowledge and are aware that the fees are subject to change and that the fee charged is set at the time of purchasethrew Pay Pal. This Practitioner is not on contract with any HMO’s, PPO’s, or any other Insurance Company to provide discounted services. Payment in full for services is expected prior to the time of service, unless otherwise arranged prior to the appointment. Anthony P Pauly Jr MT requires 48 hours notice for cancellations. Failure to provide notice will be grounds for forfeiture of the payment made or the gift certificate/voucher value for that appointment. All Sales are final.
6. Change of Price: While changes in session fees can occur, notice of those changes are clearly provided by session fees being posted on the Practitioner’s website. Once a payment is received by Anthony P Pauly Jr that price will not change. All future purchase fees will be set at time of purchase and will not be subject to change.
7. Package Offers. This practitioner will at times offer Package Offers including multiple Massage Therapy sessions. Once such an offer is purchased the client demonstrates that they understand that the sale is final. No refund will be offered should the client terminate all future sessions regardless of how many sessions have been completed or the reason for the termination of package sessions.
8. Duration of Treatments: The amount of time the client can expect in session meaning, “hands on”. The contracted time will be delivered in full unless the client causes the delay to the amount of time listed in the purchase. The client understands that they should plan to be ready fifteen to twenty minutes prior to treatment for the purpose of filling out paper work. This is essential for all first time clients. Massage treatments will not begin unless all forms are filed out in full.
9. Theory of Treatment: The Practitioner utilizes Swedish-Style Relaxation Massage techniques and other modalities to help his clients reduce pain, improve circulation of blood and lymph and improve range of motion and mobility
10. Right to Current Information: Clients have the right to complete and current information concerning the practitioner’s assessment and recommended service that is to be provided, including the expected duration of the service to be provided.
11. Right to Confidentiality: Client records are confidential and will not be released, unless authorized by the client in writing or as otherwise provided for by law.
12. Right to Self Access: Clients have the right to access to their own records maintained by the Practitioner. A copy of the clients records can be requested by the client or authorized person by providing a written and signed request letter.
13. Other Treatment Available: Other massage therapy services are available to the Client in this same community. These can be located by asking the Practitioner, the provider who referred you to this practitioner or the following practitioner database: www.amtamassage.org
14. Right of Agency. However should service be terminated by the client before all pre-paid treatments are received, no refund will be offered.
15. Right of Refusal: The Client may refuse services or treatment, unless otherwise provided by law. however the previously mentioned 48 hour notice requirements will still apply.
16. Terms of maintaining professional relationship:
Clients may expect courteous treatment and be free from verbal, physical or sexual abuse. Clients will not be denied services based on race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or handicapping conditions. Clients can choose freely among practitioners in the Vermont area.
17. Medical History: Sever or life threatening medical conditions will require a doctors approval prior to treatment and may be grounds for termination of services. Failure to inform the practitioner of such medical conditions 48 hours in advance of the set appointment can result in forfeiture of Payment Made or Gift Certificates/Vouchers Value.